Thursday, June 9, 2016

VR BOX 2 Review: Hands On & First Impression [+VIDEO]

VR BOX 2 Review
Before start the review I want to share some background story of having this VR BOX 2. One day may be within the last 6 months I watched a report on BBC on Virtual Reality, and then for the first time I introduced with this technology. Letter on I searched a lot on Virtual Reality and I found it very interesting. And recently I bought a Virtual Reality Glass to experience the Virtual Reality World.

Today I'm gonna Review my Virtual Reality Glass which is named VR BOX 2. But if you are not interested in reading then you can watch the video that I've made on my VR BOX 2. Just click on the video link or Play the Video and Please Don't forget Subscribe My Channel.









VR BOX 2 Features:

At the first appearance BOX VR glasses looks great. Very good quality plastic frame, large and adjustable lenses with soft sponge, makes this VR Glass quite comfortable using with eyes. Actually this is the second version of the VR BOX, it is named BR BOX 2. It is a great looking Gadget, which is made of high quality plastic. All connections between elements are made very carefully.

VR BOX 2 Review


BR BOX 2 has a Sliding Tray, which is used attached the phone. And there are enough ventilation for the cable connection and to reduce the heating issue. This VR Headset is equipped with a Sliding Window in the front to see the smartphone is placed properly or not.

VR BOX 2 Review


This Gadget has large lenses which have about 40 mm in diameter. In addition, the lenses are adjustable sideways. This solution is very useful, because everyone has a different offset between eyes. A proper adjustment of lenses to our eyes will reduce the effect of double image, in other words, I won’t feel like cross-eyed. There are two button at the top of the headset to adjust the lenses.

VR BOX 2 Review


The VR Box goggles have a soft padding around the border, so after putting it to on head we don’t feel unpleasant pressure, however, the material itself is quite rough and during long usage it may irritate our forehead. Nevertheless, this part of the glasses I am able to accept. Headset has only 417 G weight.


My Experience with VR BOX 2:

First of all I would like to mention that this VR BOX 2 costs almost 20$ . I have mentioned the price, so that you can understand that to compare this VR glass with the other high priced devices is unfair. To be honest in-spite of having some cons like, little heavy weight and other non-noticeable flaws this 2nd version of this VR BOX is very much convenience. You can't find better Virtual Reality Glass in this such price range. Till the next this is the best in such cheep price.

That's it, this is my first attempt of reviewing any gadget that I personally used. Hope you will like this attempt. and will try to continue to review more gadget in future. If you have any quires regarding this VR BOX 2 then don't hesitate to leave your comment below.



Please Share This Post 
Stay with techie-asif.blogspot.com for more IT related post

No comments:

Post a Comment