Thursday, March 31, 2016

Adventure Island Game for PC (Free!)

Adventure Island Game Download
Hello Gamer! Its been too long, last time I had shared any games with you. Actually by these time I was working on some other important topic like Adsense and Outsourcing. Beside that I was also collecting some interesting games for you. And I had collected a few games. I will publish then one by one serially. Last time I had shared Nuclear Bike Flash Game. Today I'm gonna share Adventure Island Game.

Hudson's Adventure Island video game is also known simply as Adventure Island. This is a  side-scrolling platform game and it was first published in Japan. First time I had payed this game on TV using VCD player when was in class nine. Then I was very fond of this game. Though this is a very old game but I am sure that it can be good option for time pass. Though I had played the game on TV but you don't have to use your TV. Because you will be able to play it directly from on your PC. Lets have a look at the system requirement.


System Requirements:

  • Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP compatible computer system (including compatible 32-bit drivers for video card and sound card).
  • INTEL® Pentium III® 500 Mhz or equivalent AMD® processor.
  • DirectX 8.0 or higher.
  • 256 MB RAM.

Download and Start Playing:
  • First Download both the zipped file from the Link given below.
  • Now Unzip the VirtuaNES and Adventure Island 1 file
  • Then first run the VirtuaNES file. 
  • Then on the VirtuaNES window click File >> Open 
  • Now Select AdvIsl.nes from the unzipped Adventure Island 1 folder.
  • That's it The Game is ready to play.


Adventure Island Game play


Keyboard Controls for PC:
  • To Start the game: Press Enter.
  • Move Right: Use Right Arrow.
  • Move Left: Use Left Arrow.
  • Move UP: Use UP Arrow.
  • Move Down: Use Down Arrow.
  • To Fire: Press K.
  • To Jump: Press L.

There are several round available in this game. And I don't know exactly how round. I had played a few of them. If you can complete all the round then don't for get to share round numbers and your gaming experience.



Downloads Links:

Please Share This Post 
Stay with techie-asif.blogspot.com for more IT related post

No comments:

Post a Comment