Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What Do You Do If You Forget Your Phone Password?

restore lost phone password
Hello everyone, I hope that you are all fine. Most of us have a mobile phone and we use password or security code to make safe our personal content like image, video and massage. If we forgot our mobile phone security code then there is no way to use our phone without flashing. But today I am going to share a trick that will help you to get back you'r phone security code easily. You can also try this post How To Secure Gmail Using Mobile Verification.


Requires:
  1. Computer.
  2. Mobile Phone Data Cable.
  3. A Software.

Recovering Lost Phone Password:
  • First download the software from here DOWNLOAD
  • Then Install and Open the software.
  • Now connect your mobile phone with Datacable and select Connection and Phone Type.
security code

  • Then click on the Read button and then you will see your Security Code.

security code1


That's it I hope now you will easily can get back your lost security code.




Stay with www.iTTimebd.com for more IT related Post

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Admin! Very helpful for me because i have forgotten my mobile security code.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the post, I've got started reading may immediately after couple of min, I came across it quite interesting. Only desire to say thanks… Cell Phone Detector

    ReplyDelete