Sunday, February 23, 2014

How To Delete Facebook Account Permanently!

Though Facebook is the best social communication media, but sometimes we need to leave the Facebook forever. In that case you have to delete your Facebook account. In my earlier post I had shown How To Deactivate Facebook Account Very Easily.

delete my facebook account

Normally a person deactivated his Facebook account when the condition is not very serious. But the person need to delete his Facebook when the condition gets worse and no other option is left. So, in this post I will show How To Delete your Facebook Account.


Follow the below steps to Delete Facebook Account:
  1. At first Login to your Facebook Account.
  2. Then go to this link Delete Facebook Account.
  3. Then click on Delete My Account option.

    Delete My fb account

  4. Then a window will open and you will have to Enter the Captcha code and Password.
  5. Now click Okey.

    permanently delete my facebook account

That's it. Now you are out of Facebook and your Facebook Account will be Deleted.


Stay with www.iTTimebd.com for more IT related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment